The City is currently in Stage One, which is voluntary and requests the following:
- Limit outdoor watering to twice a week between the hours of 7:00 PM and 5:00 AM with the following schedule:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even numbered addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers
- Check and repair water leaks, including dripping facets and running toilets.
- Check sprinkler heads to make sure water is not spraying into the street or directly into a storm drain and or gutters.