The Project Management Office Roles and responsibilities:
- Facilitate data gathering, planning, management, and analytical processes to improve positive project outcomes.
- Creates, compiles, and centralizes procedures, processes that impact project management within the Service Line.
- Provide and manage tools that assist in efficient and effective project management and research the necessity of future tools.
- Centralize the communication of information in formats that assist effective governance, management, and decision making. Centralizes the sharing of information between Departments, Delivery Lines, and Service Lines.
- Report and assure measures of project performance, schedule, and budget are at an acceptable level of risk.
- Provide a coordinated approach to the development and delivery of infrastructure.
- Point of reporting and assurance.
- Provide technical training within the Service Line.